What Is An Administrator?Edit
An Administrator works hard to improve and update the wiki, build it up, take care of it, protect the users, make sure everything goes smoothly, lead by example, direct the teams, and manage the entire wiki. It's a lot of work.
Admins are expected to do the following:
- Be one of the first to update or edit when available.
- Handle issues users might have.
- Make new users feel welcome and comfortable.
- Issue bans and deal with bullying, harrassment, trolling, vandalism, or any other general rule breaking when necessary.
Want to Become an Admin?Edit
Right now, as the wiki is still small, we aren't looking for anymore admins. If we were, in order to be considered you:
- Must have made at least 500 edits
- Be active on this wiki
- Be mature and trustworthy
- Be active in chat
- You must make yourself known. If I or my other admins don't know you, you're not gonna earn a spot on the team
- Must have the best intentions for this wiki. Not just in it for the power
- Must be a Chat Mod or Enforcer first
- Been on this wiki for at least 2 months
If you fit the criteria and would like to become an Admin, leave a comment below and me and my other admins will make a decision when they are needed.
|JamesonOTP||Founder, Head Bureaucrat||Administrator Team Captain, Co-Captain of Graphics Team|
|Zinnia3||Bureaucrat, Co-Second in Command|
|Mord Sith's Chipped Cup||Bureaucrat, Co-Second In Command|
|Fallin'||Bureaucrat, Third in Command||Enforcement Team Captain|