|Season 3, Episode 21|
|Air date||TBA 2012|
What Could Have Been
Amy is the upcoming twenty-first episode of Season 3 of JamesonOTP's ongoing fan fiction, Glee: The Next Generation and the sixty-fifth episode overall.
With only one week to prepare for Regionals, the heat is on to get New Directions ready, but their hearts isn't in it. With the realization that most of them are months away from graduating, New Directions is in a funk. So, Will has an idea to help them by paying tribute to Amy Winehouse. By showing them that her life was more about her music and the mark she made than her short time in the spotlight, he hopes they can learn a few things.
- Tears Dry On Their Own by Amy Winehouse. Sung by New Directions
- Cherry by Amy Winehouse. Sung by Jaxon Pierce
- You Know I'm No Good by Amy Winehouse. Sung by Lana Addison
- Rehab by Amy Winehouse. Sung by Aldy Williams
- Back To Black by Amy Winehouse. Sung by Riley Cabrera and Vocal Adrenline
- Valerie by Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse. Sung by Natasha Leonard
- F**k Me Pumps (Love Me Pumps) by Amy Winehouse. Sung by Ana Watson
- In My Bed by Amy Winehouse. Sung by Evan Marx
- Best Friends, Right? by Amy Winehouse. Sung by Lana Addison and Miles Larson