|Graduation Part I|
|Season 4, Episode 21|
|Air date||September 22, 2013|
Graduation Part II
Graduation Part I is the upcoming twenty-first episode of JamesonOTP's ongoing fan fiction, Glee: The Next Generation and the eighty-seventh episode over all. It is the first half of the first true two-parter of the series and is part one of the very first graduation episode, which focuses on the transition of the current seniors into Glee: The Next Generation - The NYADA Years.
With graduation upon them, the current seniors struggle with the changes in their life as New Directions say goodbye to their friends and McKinley High School. Jaxon and James adjust to the married life and have to figure out how their marriage is gonna work with them separated. James also finds out that their marriage is not legal in Ohio, which worries James. Meanwhile, Hallie struggles with the her still-strong feelings for Lana.
- Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne. Sung by New Directions
- Long Live by Taylor Swift. Sung by Bella James, Reece Montgomery, Jaxon Pierce, and James Holland-Pierce
- Faithfully by Journey. Sung by Jaxon Pierce and James Holland-Pierce
- Time of Our Lives by Miley Cyrus. Sung by Honey Berry feat. New Directions
- This Is Your Life by Switchfoot. Sung by Miles Larson
- How Far We've Come by Matchbox 20. Sung by Lana Addison and Nicole Martin
- Thinking Of You by Katy Perry. Sung by Hallie Grace
- We Are Young by fun. feat. Janelle Monae. Sung by New Directions
- Still Got Tonight by Matthew Morrison. Sung by Hallie Grace and Lana Addison.