|Age:||16 (season 5)|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Address:||Lima Heights, Ohio|
|Family & Friends|
|Family:|| Unknown Foster Mother |
Unknown Foster Father
|Friends:|| James Holland |
|Enemies:|| Alana De Luca|
|Education:||William McKinley High School|
|Vulnerabilities:|| Addictive personality |
His birth parents
|Strengths:|| His religion |
|Weaknesses:|| Bullying |
Ryder McDaniel is an upcoming regular character in Season 5 of Glee: The Next Generation. Ryder is the character portrayed by Alex Jenkins, the winner of Operation: Glee. As the winner, he was promised a regular role on Glee: The Next Generation by its creator JamesonOTP.
Ryder was created wiki member LetItRock898.
Ryder's birth parents didnt care about him at all. His dad used to beat him repeatedly until Ryder eventually got old enough to stand up for himself. He got into a physical fight with his father, which resulted in an investigation by Child Protective Services. Ryder was removed from his birth parents' care and was sent to live with a foster family in Lima when he was fifteen.Ryder lives with another foster child named Alana, who also attends McKinley. The two are mortal enemies and can't get along at all. Both of them hide the fact they share the same foster family due to their dislike of one another. Ryder managed to get through his rough life purely on his religion and faith. He is very religious and is a devout Christian, which causes him to be opinionated about certain things he doesn't believe in. He is severely bullied at school.
Ryder is a loner who can best be described as being a broken, lonely boy. He is very shy and awkward. This is perhaps all due to his past and the abuse he had to endure with his birth parents. He has a tendancy to fall for girls quickly and is known to jump into relationships, which eventually crash and burn.
Ryder is the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. He also has a very mysterious appearance about him.
Season 5 Solos
- The Scientist (Handicapable)
Solos (In a Duet)Edit
Solos (In a Group Number)
- Hangin' Tough (Reece Montgomery, Dexter Iver, J.T. Tyler, James Holland & New Directions Boys) (Boys vs. Girls)
- Tearing Up My Heart (Adam Gray, Jayden Hebberd, Teddy Cruz & New Directions Boys (Boys vs. Girls)
- We Got It Goin' On (Kevin Rhodes & New Directions Boys) (Boys vs. Girls)
- The Power of Goodbye (New Directions) (The Power of Goodbye)
- Who's That Girl? (New Directions Boys) (The Power of Goodbye)
- Smile (New Directions) (Wish You Were Here)
- Let's Talk About Sex (New Directions) (Sex Appeal)
- I Wanna Sex You Up (Reece Montgomery, Teddy Cruz, James Holland & Joshua Bennett) (Sex Appeal)
- C'Mon (New Directions) (World War Prom)