|Season 4, Episode 20|
|Air date||September 15, 2013|
Graduation Part I
The Wedding is the twentieth episode of Season 4 of JamesonOTP's ongoing fan fiction, Glee: The Next Generation, and the eighty-sixth episode overall. It is the long awaited and groundbreaking Jaxon and James wedding episode.
Jaxon and Lana plan a road trip to New York to check out their new home, and while there, Jaxon decides to go ahead and ask James to marry him. With help from an old frenemy, Lana manages to get all to their friends together for the occasion. Finally, the two long-time loves tie the knot with all their friends in attendance. As they prepare to return to Ohio to graduate and say goodbye, Jaxon and Lana realize that New York might not be so bad after all.
- Empire State of Mind Part II by Alicia Keys. Sung by Jaxon Pierce and Lana Addison
- For Good from Wicked. Sung by Jaxon Pierce and Miles Larson
- Little Things by One Direction. Sung by Jaxon Pierce
- Rush, Rush by Paula Abdul. Sung by Honey Berry
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight? from The Lion King. Sung by Rose Mitchell and Kevin Rhodes feat. New Directions
- True Colors by Cyndi Lauper. Sung by Brittany Pierce, Santana Lopez, Rachel Berry, Finn Hudson, Shelby Corcoran, Lana Addison, Miles Larson, and Hallie Grace feat. New Directions
- I'll Make Love To You by Boyz II Men. Sung by Jaxon Pierce and James Holland
- Forever Love by Reba McEntire. Sung by James Holland
- Candles by Hey Monday!. Sung by Hallie Grace and Lana Addison.