|We Made It|
|Season 3, Episode 3|
|Air date||TBA 2012|
Rose and Kevin's different plans for the following year put a damper on their relationship, causing them to have their very first fight since getting back together. Can they work it out? Miles' homelife comes to the forefront, showing it may not as perfect as people think. Meanwhile, when Lana and Ana do a duet together, Hallie's insecurities lead her to believe that Lana and Ana's relationship may not be a thing of the past afterall.
- Inside Out by Britney Spears. Sung by Rose Mitchell
- Family Portrait by P!nk. Sung by James Holland /Miles Larson
- You Found Me by The Fray. Sung by Bella James
- Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard. Sung by Jaxon Pierce
- S&M (Remix) by Rihanna and Britney Spears. Sung by Lana Addison and Ana Watson
- Put It In A Love Song by Alicia Keys and Beyonce. Sung by Rose Mitchell and Kevin Rhodes
- Disturbia by Rihanna. Sung by Rose Mitchell, Evan Marx, Jaxon Pierce, and New Directions
- The first episode where the central character, all the songs, and performers were voted on by readers.
- Family Portrait is a double solo/duet much like Defying Gravity and Don't Cry For Me Argentina.
|Season 2||Season 3||Season 4|
Days of Glory · Magic · We Made It · Strength · Young Forever · Night Out · Auditions · Ghost · Self-Esteem · High School Musical · Show Choir Showdown · Freaky Monday · Electric Feel · Miracle At McKinley · Face Down · God Is A DJ · Truth or Dare · Idol Worship · Be Our Guest · What Could Have Been · Amy · Retro Regionals